2. Conscious Rebellion Review
Staying awake and conscious is an important part of a balanced and healthy dynamic. Being aware of your thinking is crucial so you can solve old problems with new thinking.
1. When did I notice money during my day? What was new and interesting? What was the same old, same old?
2. When, where, and why was I on money overload? How did I get over it?
3. Where, when, and why did I worry about money? How did I stop?
4. Where, when, and why did I feel unbalanced and unhealthy?
5. When did I avoid money talk? Why?
6. When and how did my money thoughts differ from another’s?
7. When and how did my own thinking differ from the past?
8. When and why was I self-critical?
9. When and why was I proud of myself?
10. Do I have more or less money stress in my life? Why?
11. When did I feel confident managing money? Why?
12. When did I notice money is more than just the numbers?
Answer the following questions every time you check in:
- Did I use my conscious awareness to keep me balanced and healthy? Why or why not?
- On a scale of 1 to 5, with 5 meaning “eyes wide open,” how aware was I this week?